What do you mean by “ethical”?
- A lot of brands are ethical and/or emphasize sustainability, but we take our own, unique approach. The factories that we work with hold many of the major certifications for ethical manufacturing and sustainability, but we didn’t think it was enough. We set out to truly “set the standard” and supplement these certifications by creating our own standard, The behno Standard, which was developed as a “ground up” approach to ethical manufacturing. Instead of making decisions based on what we thought our garment workers, artisan partners, and their families would want and need, we worked with them directly to inform our decision making. All of this is made possible by our partnership with non-profit, Muni Seva Ashram (MSA). To read more about The behno Standard what our partner factories incrementally implement, click here.
Some brands do “buy a set, give a set.” Why don’t you do that instead?
- Our ethical philosophy is based on a “ground up” approach. Our garment workers informed The behno Standard, which our factories incrementally implement. Alternatively, the buy one, give one model would be more of a “top down” decision with the assumption that those we are supporting need a set of scrubs. We didn’t want to give someone a product they didn’t need more than something else just because we manufacture that product. We feel we are able to create significantly more impact through The behno Standard. Every B Health purchase directly supports our garment workers, artisan partners, and their families through the 6 major components of The behno Standard. For more information on how your purchase supports our garment workers and their families, click here.
Where are you based?
- All of our garments are designed in NYC and proudly made in India.
What do you mean by “luxury” apparel?
- Our design aesthetic is inspired by our sister brand, behno, which is an advanced contemporary handbag label you’ll find in every major publication, on the red carpet, and in retail stores all over the world. Additionally, we source our materials from the same places as the most luxurious brands in the world.
- For our current product offering, you’ll find “luxury” in the details—wear anything from B Health, and you’ll see what we mean.
How do you approach designing your garments?
- Just like our ethical philosophy, we maintain a “ground up” model. Our styles, fit and fabric are designed with feedback from healthcare professionals across a variety of ages and employment settings to develop the most optimal designs. We’ve also implemented feedback from those who wear scrubs in restaurant and salon settings. We’re constantly evolving our pieces to make them better and better.
Can I buy B Health products in stores?
- We’re pretty exclusive with our retail partners so we can keep the costs as low as possible for you. At this time, you can only find B Health products on our website and on Amazon.
Do you do group orders?
- Yes, we have worked with many teams and several larger groups. Please email us at email@example.com to learn more about our group ordering services.
Can I get my apparel embroidered?
- At this time, we only offer embroidery on group orders.
Can you make custom sets?
- If you have requests for a specific design element you’d like to see on future apparel offerings, we’d be happy to pass the suggestion onto our design team. Email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an organization or facility looking for something custom for your teams, please send us an email at email@example.com for more information on our group ordering services.
Do you do discounts, sales, or offer promos?
- We thought about it, and we realized if we wanted to give you huge discounts on select holidays, we’d have to increase our prices during the rest of the year. At B Health, we believe you shouldn’t have to wait for holidays to get the best price on items you really need for work or school. It just doesn’t make sense. Regardless of when you make a purchase at B Health, you can feel assured you’re getting our best price, all while receiving the most luxurious healthcare apparel that is made with the strictest of ethical standards and lowest possible environmental impact on the planet.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
Do your scrubs wrinkle?
- Our current fabric has 40% polyester content, which reduces wrinkling dramatically compared to traditional scrubs.
How thick is the fabric on your scrubs? Will it breathe in hot weather or warmer settings?
- The fabric on our Classic Fit Top and Classic Fit Pant is built to last. The 60% cotton content of this style provides breathability for those hectic shifts, while just the right amount of polyester prevents wear and tear and allows for easy care. This particular fabric will not only breathe in hot weather and warmer settings, but it will also keep you warm in those cooler spaces. We think it’s a great weight for year-round use! The feel and weight of the fabric give each garment a luxurious quality.
What if you don’t have the color I want or it’s sold out?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form here. If we don’t have the color or size you want, we’ll pass on the request to our design team. We always design with you in mind, so we love to receive this type of feedback. Past feedback has helped us develop navy uniforms, men’s uniforms, and so much more coming soon! Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about our new product drops here.
Do you have petite sizes?
- We currently have petite sizes in women’s pants.
Do you have tall sizes?
- We will have tall sizes coming soon—subscribe to our newsletter to find out when here.
Do you have a size guide?
- We do! For each item, we include a link to our sizing chart. It will outline how to measure and choose the appropriate size. For more personalized advice, please email email@example.com, and one of our B Health Gurus will get back to you to help you determine your perfect fit.
Does your apparel fit true to size?
- We think it does!
- If you like to wear roomier tops, we recommend sizing up on the tops.
- If you like to tuck in your top into your pants, we recommend sizing up on the pants.
- For more personalized advice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our B Health Gurus will get back to you to help you determine your perfect fit.
What if I don’t see my size?
- Send us an email at email@example.com. We restock our out of stock sizes regularly, and we can always provide status updates on when these sizes will be back in stock.
Can I make edits to my order after I’ve placed an order?
- If you wish to modify or cancel your order, please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed for shipment, we are unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason. In this case, please refer to our return policy and return your purchase once you have received it. If you would like to purchase a different product, please visit our website or contact email@example.com to work with a B Health Guru.
How can I track the status of my order?
- Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information. If you have questions about the delivery of your purchase, please contact a B Health Guru via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is shipping?
- For US orders, we offer free ground shipping over $35. For orders under $35, we charge a $10 flat fee.
- For International orders, we charge a flat fee of $35.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes, we ship all over the world. We charge a flat fee of $35 for international shipping.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- To estimate the total delivery time for your purchase, please allow one to two business days to process your order for shipment, in addition to the time indicated by your preferred shipping method (i.e. UPS Next Day, Second-Day, Ground). Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. B Health cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.
What if I need my order sooner than ground shipping will offer?/ Can I expedite my order?
- Email us at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.
Can I edit my shipping info after I’ve placed my order?
- If you wish to modify your address, please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed for shipment, we are unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Where can I find my order number?
- An order number will appear at the end of the checkout process, and you will also receive an email confirmation with your order number shortly after placing your order.
How do I make an exchange?
- For an exchange of a product, please follow the return guidelines and place a new order online. Your refund will be processed within 3-5 days of receiving your returned shipment. If you intend to exchange your order, please let our B Health Gurus know when you email email@example.com for your return authorization number.
What is your return policy?
- If your merchandise is full-priced merchandise and in an unaltered, unworn, and unused state and in its original packaging, we will accept your return if it is accompanied by a return authorization number. A return authorization must be requested within 14 days of receiving your order. Return packages must be postmarked no later than 7 days from the date you receive the complimentary return label.
How do I get a return shipping label?
- If your order is over $35, we will gladly provide a return authorization number and complimentary return shipping label if your return is requested to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order. Please review our Customer Care Policy for more information on our return process.
What if I don’t want to use the prepaid return label?
- If you would prefer to return your items through your preferred carrier, please keep in mind we do not reimburse fees for using your own method. Return shipping is only free if you use the complimentary label we provide. If you choose to use your own preferred carrier, please be sure to save your tracking number so we can better help with any issues. B Health will not be liable for any shipments that aren’t received by our warehouse.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Once we have received and processed your return, you will be notified by email. Your refund will be processed within 3-5 days of receiving your returned shipment.
Can I return my embroidered item?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on embroidered items.